Postpartum Support Group - In Person (Weather Pending)
Time & Location
About The Event
We are excited to see YOU!
We will text the night before specific meeting or info on a virtual option if weather prevents meeting.
Here are the precautions we can guarantee...
- We have secured a spacious, shaded outdoor location in Central Charlotte area to meet. We will have the place to ourselves, so it will be very easy to stay physically distant.
- We will limit the numbers of poeple at the group gathering, so registration is required to get the location.
- We ask that you bring masks and observe all city and state safety guideline respectfully- including insuring you are do not have a fever of any kind and are feeling well on the day of the gathering.
- We will NOT be able to have the central play space we typically have at our in person groups, for now.
- If you register for a spot but CANNOT take advantage of it for any reason even on the day of, please contact Cynthia @ 980-224-0064, so another mother can come. Thank you!
- Be sure to check your confirmation email for exact location.
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!
Join us every other Thursday just as you are (PJ's, needing a shower and a little frazzled is just perfect) to spend time with other caregivers to build up your village. There will be volunteers to help you be hands free if you'd like, to help cover your older littles and provide a little nurturing. Then each gathering will highlight a local infant/postpartum practitioner to share wisdom and answer questions. Please...
- Registration required if bringing other children, so we can be prepared
- Moms, Dads, and guardians are welcome
- Stop by at 10am